WORLD INSTITUTE OF SUSTAINABLE ENERGY
Plot No 44, Road No 2, Kalyani Nagar, Pune - 411 006, Maharashtra, India
Tel: 020-26613832/55, Email: email@example.com
Post: Local Coordinator (Project) In Thiruvanathapuram (Full time, Contract basis)
Qualification: Post Graduate / MBA / PGDBM / PGDM / PGDBA or equivalent
Strong Preference for:
Post Graduate in Climate and/or Sustainability OR Post Graduate with 2-5 year’s experience in Climate/Sustainability & networking with govt. officials, NGOs and private organizations.
- Should be from Kerala.
- Have worked with the govt & detailed knowledge of intra-departmental functioning
- Strong command in Malayalam and English • Proficient in Microsoft Office • Good writing skills in English
- Ready to commute and travel within Kerala and outside. Tenure: Contract, Oct 2020 (Tentative) to Dec 2021.
Brief Job Description:
- Work as the local nodal officer for the project
- Conduct interviews/questionnaire surveys • Organise meets/workshops
- Any other activity as required.
Suitable compensation based on qualification & experience.
Candidates may send in their resumes (with proof of qualifications & experience) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 18th September 2020