DNV Arcelia is a luxurious residential apartment project located in Pune, comprising five towers of eleven storeys each. The project intends to get registered under GRIHA, a five-star rating system for green buildings which emphasizes on passive solar techniques for optimizing indoor visual and thermal comfort. In order to address energy efficiency, GRIHA encourages optimization of building design to reduce conventional energy demand and further optimize energy performance of the building within specified comfort limits. WISE extended its services to DNV Arcelia for undertaking energy audit and submitted its report for necessary compliance under GRIHA.
- Technical Support To Symbiosis Foundation, Pune
- Support To Meda’s Amravati Regional Office For Development Of Micro-Grid Project
- Pre-Feasibility Study For Setting Up Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Gujarat
- Evaluation Of MNRE Off-Grid And Decentralized Solar PV Application (Phase II) Programme
- Regulatory Assistance To Ptc India Ltd