DNV Arcelia is a luxurious residential apartment project located in Pune, comprising five towers of eleven storeys each. The project intends to get registered under GRIHA, a five-star rating system for green buildings which emphasizes on passive solar techniques for optimizing indoor visual and thermal comfort. In order to address energy efficiency, GRIHA encourages optimization of building design to reduce conventional energy demand and further optimize energy performance of the building within specified comfort limits. WISE extended its services to DNV Arcelia for undertaking energy audit and submitted its report for necessary compliance under GRIHA.
- IISc study finds traditional dwellings are better for changing climate
- Government contemplates major renewable energy push
- Climate Change will decimate India’s GDP by 2050
- Climate change to worsen Indian monsoon, global warming sets stage for dangerous rains: Study
- India to revamp renewable energy certificate mechanism to boost green economy