V K Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital located in Ahmednagar is a facility having HT connection and a connected load of over 1 MW. Along with the Medical College, the facility houses students’ hostels, staff quarters, guest houses, an English medium school, and a hospital with more than 1000 beds. WISE undertook electrical energy audit of the facility and successfully completed it by proposing suitable changes in the distribution network, modifications in the LT control panels, etc., to bring down energy consumption.
- IISc study finds traditional dwellings are better for changing climate
- Government contemplates major renewable energy push
- Climate Change will decimate India’s GDP by 2050
- Climate change to worsen Indian monsoon, global warming sets stage for dangerous rains: Study
- India to revamp renewable energy certificate mechanism to boost green economy