V K Patil Foundation’s Medical College and Hospital located in Ahmednagar is a facility having HT connection and a connected load of over 1 MW. Along with the Medical College, the facility houses students’ hostels, staff quarters, guest houses, an English medium school, and a hospital with more than 1000 beds. WISE undertook electrical energy audit of the facility and successfully completed it by proposing suitable changes in the distribution network, modifications in the LT control panels, etc., to bring down energy consumption.
- Technical Support To Symbiosis Foundation, Pune
- Support To Meda’s Amravati Regional Office For Development Of Micro-Grid Project
- Pre-Feasibility Study For Setting Up Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Gujarat
- Evaluation Of MNRE Off-Grid And Decentralized Solar PV Application (Phase II) Programme
- Regulatory Assistance To Ptc India Ltd