The Mula Pravara Electric Co-operative Society approached WISE for assistance in assessing feasibility of powering public water supply schemes under its jurisdiction from solar based power. The public water supply schemes typically lift water from the reservoir and then pump to the water treatment plant for purification and then to overhead tanks for further distribution to the public. Huge electricity is consumed in the pumping application by these public water supply schemes. Further, the electricity bills are being paid through public contributions collected at gram panchayat levels. WISE thus prepared a DPR for installation of captive solar power plants of more than 2.5 MW located at different locations in Ahmednagar district, to solve the high electricity consumption problem.
- Technical Support To Symbiosis Foundation, Pune
- Support To Meda’s Amravati Regional Office For Development Of Micro-Grid Project
- Pre-Feasibility Study For Setting Up Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Gujarat
- Evaluation Of MNRE Off-Grid And Decentralized Solar PV Application (Phase II) Programme
- Regulatory Assistance To Ptc India Ltd