The Assam Power Generation Company Ltd (APGCL) entrusted WISE with the task of conducting ‘techno-economic feasibility study for setting up a wind-solar hybrid power project in Assam’. The scope of work included resource assessment and preparation of a site-specific techno-financial feasibility report. The WISE team visited APGCL’s office in 2019-20 for preliminary discussions and collected state-specific data. WISE started the work of relevant data collection and reviewed available secondary literature. The project is ongoing.
- MNRE Sets Carbon Emission Thresholds for Green Hydrogen Production
- MERC Allows Maharashtra DISCOM to Procure 7 GW of Solar Power for Farm Sector
- GOBARdhan Initiative Soars with Over 1,200 Biogas Plants Registered Nationally
- MERC Allows Green Open Access for Waste-to-Energy Producers with No Surcharges
- State of the Climate in Asia 2022