The Assam Power Generation Company Ltd (APGCL) entrusted WISE with the task of conducting ‘techno-economic feasibility study for setting up a wind-solar hybrid power project in Assam’. The scope of work included resource assessment and preparation of a site-specific techno-financial feasibility report. The WISE team visited APGCL’s office in 2019-20 for preliminary discussions and collected state-specific data. WISE started the work of relevant data collection and reviewed available secondary literature. The project is ongoing.
- Delhi govt approves draft Solar Policy, revises target by three times to 6,000 MW by 2025
- Indian banks go big on financing renewable energy projects
- India missed 175 GW renewable energy capacity target by 30 per cent: Bridge to India
- India-UAE to sign deal on renewable energy grid link: Union Minister RK Singh
- Centre clears ₹19,744-crore Green Hydrogen Mission