The Assam Power Generation Company Ltd (APGCL) entrusted WISE with the task of conducting ‘techno-economic feasibility study for setting up a wind-solar hybrid power project in Assam’. The scope of work included resource assessment and preparation of a site-specific techno-financial feasibility report. The WISE team visited APGCL’s office in 2019-20 for preliminary discussions and collected state-specific data. WISE started the work of relevant data collection and reviewed available secondary literature. The project is ongoing.
- IISc study finds traditional dwellings are better for changing climate
- Government contemplates major renewable energy push
- Climate Change will decimate India’s GDP by 2050
- Climate change to worsen Indian monsoon, global warming sets stage for dangerous rains: Study
- India to revamp renewable energy certificate mechanism to boost green economy