WISE was approached by the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) based in Qatar to study and analyse the possibility of substituting C1 gas in a 200 MW grid-connected power plant with solar PV. WISE undertook detailed study on consumption of C1 gas for power generation and carried out a techno commercial feasibility study on substituting the gas with solar PV power and provided specific recommendations on feasibility in a detailed technical report.
- Maharashtra Government Offers Solar Incentives to Boost Sustainable Textile Industry
- DISCOMs Can Requisition Power from Common Pool After the Expiry of PPA
- Cabinet approves the Scheme titled Viability Gap Funding for development of Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)
- Ministry of power releases comprehensive framework to transform India’s energy storage landscape
- MNRE Sets Carbon Emission Thresholds for Green Hydrogen Production