WISE was approached by the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) based in Qatar to study and analyse the possibility of substituting C1 gas in a 200 MW grid-connected power plant with solar PV. WISE undertook detailed study on consumption of C1 gas for power generation and carried out a techno commercial feasibility study on substituting the gas with solar PV power and provided specific recommendations on feasibility in a detailed technical report.
- Technical Support To Symbiosis Foundation, Pune
- Support To Meda’s Amravati Regional Office For Development Of Micro-Grid Project
- Pre-Feasibility Study For Setting Up Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Gujarat
- Evaluation Of MNRE Off-Grid And Decentralized Solar PV Application (Phase II) Programme
- Regulatory Assistance To Ptc India Ltd