KVN Innovations and Project Pvt Ltd, Telangana, sought WISE’s support for conducting feasibility studies (technical and financial) on solar PV and concentrated solar thermal (CST) systems with compact linear Fresnel reflector (CLFR) technology, which included a) trackers, b) structures and reflector assemblies, c) receiver tubes, and d) thermal energy storage systems. WISE undertook site assessment and detailed technology assessment for the CLFR technology and also looked at other commercial solar thermal technology options. WISE prepared and submitted detailed technical feasibility reports for solar PV and concentrated solar thermal technologies to KVN.
- IISc study finds traditional dwellings are better for changing climate
- Government contemplates major renewable energy push
- Climate Change will decimate India’s GDP by 2050
- Climate change to worsen Indian monsoon, global warming sets stage for dangerous rains: Study
- India to revamp renewable energy certificate mechanism to boost green economy