KVN Innovations and Project Pvt Ltd, Telangana, sought WISE’s support for conducting feasibility studies (technical and financial) on solar PV and concentrated solar thermal (CST) systems with compact linear Fresnel reflector (CLFR) technology, which included a) trackers, b) structures and reflector assemblies, c) receiver tubes, and d) thermal energy storage systems. WISE undertook site assessment and detailed technology assessment for the CLFR technology and also looked at other commercial solar thermal technology options. WISE prepared and submitted detailed technical feasibility reports for solar PV and concentrated solar thermal technologies to KVN.
- Delhi govt approves draft Solar Policy, revises target by three times to 6,000 MW by 2025
- Indian banks go big on financing renewable energy projects
- India missed 175 GW renewable energy capacity target by 30 per cent: Bridge to India
- India-UAE to sign deal on renewable energy grid link: Union Minister RK Singh
- Centre clears ₹19,744-crore Green Hydrogen Mission