The Symbiosis Foundation, Pune, sought WISE’s support in extending project management services for setting up captive solar plants at its Kiwale Campus. WISE completed the feasibility study and prepared the DPR for the same. WISE had also supported the foundation in undertaking the bidding process for the selection of the EPC contractor till the commissioning of the 380 kWp solar plant under RESCO mode at the campus.
- Delhi govt approves draft Solar Policy, revises target by three times to 6,000 MW by 2025
- Indian banks go big on financing renewable energy projects
- India missed 175 GW renewable energy capacity target by 30 per cent: Bridge to India
- India-UAE to sign deal on renewable energy grid link: Union Minister RK Singh
- Centre clears ₹19,744-crore Green Hydrogen Mission