WISE assisted two industrial units, Hi-tech Carbon, a unit of Aditya Birla Group and Lloyds Metal and Engineering Ltd. (LMEL), in tariff determination of waste-heat-recovery based co-generation projects. Based on available inputs, WISE prepared the petition for project-specific tariff determination and presented the case before MERC. A case for renewable purchase obligation was also incorporated in the petition. WISE helped secure a favourable order from the MERC for the two industrial units.
- Rajasthan And NTPC Sign MoU To Develop 10 GW Renewable Energy Park In State
- Tata Power sets up 150 EV clean-energy chargers in Mumbai
- Tata Power arm commissions India’s largest floating solar project
- IIT develops solar-based root zone heating system for plants in high-altitude
- Cabinet gives post facto approval to pact with International Renewable Energy Agency