WISE assisted two industrial units, Hi-tech Carbon, a unit of Aditya Birla Group and Lloyds Metal and Engineering Ltd. (LMEL), in tariff determination of waste-heat-recovery based co-generation projects. Based on available inputs, WISE prepared the petition for project-specific tariff determination and presented the case before MERC. A case for renewable purchase obligation was also incorporated in the petition. WISE helped secure a favourable order from the MERC for the two industrial units.
- Technical Support To Symbiosis Foundation, Pune
- Support To Meda’s Amravati Regional Office For Development Of Micro-Grid Project
- Pre-Feasibility Study For Setting Up Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Gujarat
- Evaluation Of MNRE Off-Grid And Decentralized Solar PV Application (Phase II) Programme
- Regulatory Assistance To Ptc India Ltd