WISE assisted two industrial units, Hi-tech Carbon, a unit of Aditya Birla Group and Lloyds Metal and Engineering Ltd. (LMEL), in tariff determination of waste-heat-recovery based co-generation projects. Based on available inputs, WISE prepared the petition for project-specific tariff determination and presented the case before MERC. A case for renewable purchase obligation was also incorporated in the petition. WISE helped secure a favourable order from the MERC for the two industrial units.
- IISc study finds traditional dwellings are better for changing climate
- Government contemplates major renewable energy push
- Climate Change will decimate India’s GDP by 2050
- Climate change to worsen Indian monsoon, global warming sets stage for dangerous rains: Study
- India to revamp renewable energy certificate mechanism to boost green economy