WISE was appointed by IL&FS Infrastructure Services Ltd, to conduct due diligence of the PPA executed by the project developer and to highlight contract and payment risks. WISE reviewed the prevailing legal and regulatory framework for tariff determination of the MSW project and provided a comprehensive report highlighting contracting and payment risks and suggesting alternative energy sale options for the MSW project.
- Maharashtra Government Offers Solar Incentives to Boost Sustainable Textile Industry
- DISCOMs Can Requisition Power from Common Pool After the Expiry of PPA
- Cabinet approves the Scheme titled Viability Gap Funding for development of Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)
- Ministry of power releases comprehensive framework to transform India’s energy storage landscape
- MNRE Sets Carbon Emission Thresholds for Green Hydrogen Production