WISE was appointed by IL&FS Infrastructure Services Ltd, to conduct due diligence of the PPA executed by the project developer and to highlight contract and payment risks. WISE reviewed the prevailing legal and regulatory framework for tariff determination of the MSW project and provided a comprehensive report highlighting contracting and payment risks and suggesting alternative energy sale options for the MSW project.
- IISc study finds traditional dwellings are better for changing climate
- Government contemplates major renewable energy push
- Climate Change will decimate India’s GDP by 2050
- Climate change to worsen Indian monsoon, global warming sets stage for dangerous rains: Study
- India to revamp renewable energy certificate mechanism to boost green economy