WISE was appointed by IL&FS Infrastructure Services Ltd, to conduct due diligence of the PPA executed by the project developer and to highlight contract and payment risks. WISE reviewed the prevailing legal and regulatory framework for tariff determination of the MSW project and provided a comprehensive report highlighting contracting and payment risks and suggesting alternative energy sale options for the MSW project.
- Rajasthan And NTPC Sign MoU To Develop 10 GW Renewable Energy Park In State
- Tata Power sets up 150 EV clean-energy chargers in Mumbai
- Tata Power arm commissions India’s largest floating solar project
- IIT develops solar-based root zone heating system for plants in high-altitude
- Cabinet gives post facto approval to pact with International Renewable Energy Agency