WISE, in association with APECS Consultancy, Bhutan, and financial support from the Austrian Development Agency, extended technical and training support to the Department of Renewable Energy (DRE), Government of Bhutan, for promoting the use of solar water heating systems in the country’s building sector. The three-day training programme (June 2018) was organised at the DRE in Thimphu, for capacity building of its technical staff and industry stakeholders. The first two days of the training focused on technical issues of solar water heating systems targeting technical staff and industry stakeholders, while the third day focused on policy, regulatory and financial aspects of SWHs for government stakeholders.
- India can lose $35 trillion over next 50 years due to climate change: Deloitte
- India added 2,110 MW solar power capacity in Q2 ’21: BRIDGE TO INDIA
- India’s emissions have dropped by 28% from 2005 Levels: R K Singh
- India committed to work with US on clean energy: Environment minister
- Kerala State Electricity Board eases procedures for setting up solar power units