WISE, in association with APECS Consultancy, Bhutan, and financial support from the Austrian Development Agency, extended technical and training support to the Department of Renewable Energy (DRE), Government of Bhutan, for promoting the use of solar water heating systems in the country’s building sector. The three-day training programme (June 2018) was organised at the DRE in Thimphu, for capacity building of its technical staff and industry stakeholders. The first two days of the training focused on technical issues of solar water heating systems targeting technical staff and industry stakeholders, while the third day focused on policy, regulatory and financial aspects of SWHs for government stakeholders.
- Delhi govt approves draft Solar Policy, revises target by three times to 6,000 MW by 2025
- Indian banks go big on financing renewable energy projects
- India missed 175 GW renewable energy capacity target by 30 per cent: Bridge to India
- India-UAE to sign deal on renewable energy grid link: Union Minister RK Singh
- Centre clears ₹19,744-crore Green Hydrogen Mission