WISE, in association with APECS Consultancy, Bhutan, and financial support from the Austrian Development Agency, extended technical and training support to the Department of Renewable Energy (DRE), Government of Bhutan, for promoting the use of solar water heating systems in the country’s building sector. The three-day training programme (June 2018) was organised at the DRE in Thimphu, for capacity building of its technical staff and industry stakeholders. The first two days of the training focused on technical issues of solar water heating systems targeting technical staff and industry stakeholders, while the third day focused on policy, regulatory and financial aspects of SWHs for government stakeholders.
- MNRE Sets Carbon Emission Thresholds for Green Hydrogen Production
- MERC Allows Maharashtra DISCOM to Procure 7 GW of Solar Power for Farm Sector
- GOBARdhan Initiative Soars with Over 1,200 Biogas Plants Registered Nationally
- MERC Allows Green Open Access for Waste-to-Energy Producers with No Surcharges
- State of the Climate in Asia 2022