The Centre for Regulation and Policy has been appointed by the Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission of the union territories of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh, for providing consultancy services for approval of business plan and aggregate revenue requirement for multi year tariff control period 2022-23 to 2025-26, tariff determination for 2021-22 and 2022-23, true-up of past years, formulation/review of regulations, processing of power purchase agreements and determination of generic/project-specific tariff for generation from renewable energy sources etc. The project was formally initiated in the month of January 2022.
- Maharashtra Government Offers Solar Incentives to Boost Sustainable Textile Industry
- DISCOMs Can Requisition Power from Common Pool After the Expiry of PPA
- Cabinet approves the Scheme titled Viability Gap Funding for development of Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)
- Ministry of power releases comprehensive framework to transform India’s energy storage landscape
- MNRE Sets Carbon Emission Thresholds for Green Hydrogen Production