WISE helped prepare Odisha’s maiden RE tariff determination framework for the Odisha Electricity Regulatory Commission (OERC). The tariff framework was prepared after considering detailed resource availability in the state, available technologies, capital cost and performance parameters for each resource. A ready-to-use tariff model framework tool was also created and submitted to the Commission for facilitating in-depth analysis and forecasting. The draft paper published for public comments also included the renewable purchase standard (RPS) framework for Odisha. After incorporating the comments, the final tariff order was presented before OERC and was subsequently adopted by the state regulatory commission.
- Maharashtra Government Offers Solar Incentives to Boost Sustainable Textile Industry
- DISCOMs Can Requisition Power from Common Pool After the Expiry of PPA
- Cabinet approves the Scheme titled Viability Gap Funding for development of Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)
- Ministry of power releases comprehensive framework to transform India’s energy storage landscape
- MNRE Sets Carbon Emission Thresholds for Green Hydrogen Production