WISE helped prepare Odisha’s maiden RE tariff determination framework for the Odisha Electricity Regulatory Commission (OERC). The tariff framework was prepared after considering detailed resource availability in the state, available technologies, capital cost and performance parameters for each resource. A ready-to-use tariff model framework tool was also created and submitted to the Commission for facilitating in-depth analysis and forecasting. The draft paper published for public comments also included the renewable purchase standard (RPS) framework for Odisha. After incorporating the comments, the final tariff order was presented before OERC and was subsequently adopted by the state regulatory commission.
- Technical Support To Symbiosis Foundation, Pune
- Support To Meda’s Amravati Regional Office For Development Of Micro-Grid Project
- Pre-Feasibility Study For Setting Up Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Gujarat
- Evaluation Of MNRE Off-Grid And Decentralized Solar PV Application (Phase II) Programme
- Regulatory Assistance To Ptc India Ltd