Tender Form For Cleaning Of Wetland In Kerala
(In case of any queries, please call +91-90615 33773. Send the filled in Tender Form to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 days from the publication of the tender advertisement in the newspaper)
Name of Work: Removal of weeds and other debris from channels leading to Varalchal wetland in Koipuram Gram Panchayat, Pathannamthitta district, Kerala.
Nature of Work: Clearing and removing unwanted water weeds and other vegetations and its roots and other floating and submerged debris using barge mounted earth movers.
Anticipated Duration of Work: 20 calendar days. About 250 working hours using 2 machines working for not less than 8 hours a day.
Note: Instead of filling in the form below, You can apply to the tender by downloading the Word document file and sending us the document filled along with required documents as attachments to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT DETAILS OF BIDDER (MANDATORY):
Below table to be filled by the Bidder
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- WISE invites suitable service providers of barge-mounted earth movers to participate in the BID called for “Mechanised Removal of weeds and other debris from channels leading to Varalchal wetland in Koipuram Gram Panchayat, Pathanamthitta district, Kerala”.
- Interested bidders are invited to submit their e-tenders along with all supporting documents complete in all aspects in the prescribed format, within 7 days from the publication of the tender advertisement in the newspaper at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The received bids shall be evaluated on the next day and successful bidder(s) shall be finalised and informed through e-mail.
- Technically satisfactory bids shall be first shortlisted and then the bidder quoting the lowest hourly rate and other incidental expenses shall be awarded the work.
- WISE may opt for a single service provider or more than one service provider, depending on the technical and financial bids received.
- The successful bidder(s) shall arrange to start the work within seven days of signing the work contract.
- The work shall be satisfactorily completed within twenty calendar days from the date of commencement of the work.
- Payment for the work completed will be carried out in three instalments as follows:
- the first instalment will be made on completion of 30 per cent of the work (@30% of the total cost).
- The second instalment will be made after the completion of 60 per cent of the work (@30% of the total cost).
- The third and final instalment will be made after completion of the work and organization of a site survey to assess the quality of work carried out (@40% of the total cost).
- Payment of each instalment will be carried out by WISE on the basis of a written request from the service provider, a certificate by an authorized local WISE official and a copy of the logbook, and will be disbursed through a bank account only.
- At any time prior to the deadline for submission of Bids, WISE may, for any reason, whether at its own initiative or in response to a clarification requested by a prospective Bidder, modify the BID document by issuing clarification(s) and/or amendment(s). The clarification(s) / amendment(s) (if any) will be notified on the WISE website, www.wisein.org. WISE will not bear any responsibility or liability arising out of non-receipt of the information regarding amendments in time or otherwise. Bidders must check the website for any such amendment before submitting their Bid. All the notices related to this Bid which are required to be publicized shall be uploaded on www.wisein.org.
- This BID may be withdrawn or cancelled by WISE at any time without assigning any reasons thereof. WISE reserves the right, at its discretion, to reject any or all of the Bids without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- WISE reserves the right to interpret the Bid submitted by the Bidder in accordance with the provisions of the BID and make its own judgment regarding the interpretation of the same. In this regard, WISE shall have no liability towards any Bidder and no Bidder shall have any recourse to WISE with respect to the selection process. WISE’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding on the Bidders.
- The bidder shall bear all costs and charges for special and/or temporary rights-of-way which he may require during the cleaning of the Varalchal wetland.
- The bidder shall take all reasonable steps to protect the environment. WISE shall not be responsible for any violation of Law and environmental damage done by the bidder.
- The bidder shall comply with all applicable safety regulations during the execution of work.
- The bidder shall comply with all the relevant provisions of Labour Laws as applicable in the state of Kerala.
- The bidder shall indemnify and hold harmless WISE and its personnel, against and from all claims, damages, losses and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) in respect of bodily injury, sickness, disease or death, of any person or damage to or loss of any property whatsoever, arising out of or in the course of or by reason of the execution and completion of the works and the remedying of any defects, unless attributable to any negligence, willful act or breach of the Contract by WISE.
- The Bidder shall be responsible and take an appropriate Insurance Policy for transit-cum-erection of all the equipment to cover all risks and liabilities for the supply of equipment/materials on-site basis, storage of equipment/materials at the site, etc.
- The Bidder shall also take insurance for Third Party Liability covering loss of human life, engineers and workmen and also covering the risks of damage to the third party/material/equipment/properties during the execution of the Contract. Before commencement of the work, the Bidder will ensure that all its employees and representatives are covered by suitable insurance against any damage, loss, injury or death arising out of the execution of the work or in carrying out the Contract. Liquidation, Death, Bankruptcy etc., shall be the responsibility of the bidder.
- The bidder shall take up the matter with the insurance company on its own for the finalization of claims. All actions in connection with making and settling claims, if any, will be carried out by the bidder. WISE shall not be liable for any payments for financial loss or non-recovery of payment from the insurance company.
- The bidder shall be responsible to make good the damage or loss by way of repairs and/ or replacement of equipment free of cost, irrespective of the fact whether a claim is accepted by the insurance company or not, without waiting for settlement of
- On completion of cleaning of the Varalchal wetland, the bidder shall clear away and remove from the site all the equipment, materials, rubbish and temporary works of every kind, and leave the whole of the site and works of every kind clean and in a workmanlike condition.
- All disputes arising out of and touching or relating to the subject matter of the Agreement / Contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the local courts of Pune, Maharashtra.